Sunday, November 16, 2008

Am I OLD or what??

Too funny! Lexi texted me tonight and wanted to know if I know who New Kids On The Block are. LOL! I was like, Yeah... LOL! and then I asked WHY? She said "Dad said you wouldn't know who they are!" TOO FUNNY! Totally cracks me up! Things from my youth coming back! Scary 80's clothes! YIKES! and New Kids on The Block. They were such a joke for a long time there. I remember being at a white elephant party and there was a New Kids on The Block book. We had a good laugh... and to think they are back! Makes me feel OLD!

2 comments:

Gentrey said...

New Kids were not a joke. I was so in love with Joey back in the 4th and 5th grade.
Remember the song "Hangin'Tough"? Awesome. I'm totally going to add that song to my play list.

Marly said...

Hey, I liked New Kids. I really debated going to their concert but I didn't have anyone to go with. I had their stage and dolls, or whatever they were called. They were awesome. Although, I was like 9 or something when they were cool ;)