I can't believe I did this... but I got Miss C's ears pierced today. They look SO cute! Of course I got R's permission first. :) She has been asking for earrings ever since we got A's pierced. Today, I was taking A to the mall to choose some new Christmas earrings. (I bribed her with that if she would keep her room clean.) So, I asked C if she still wanted earrings and she said yes. So, when I was getting ready to leave, I didn't see C... I started looking for her and found her in my bedroom, jewelry box open and trying to put one of A's earrings in her ear. Silly baby girl! Once we were at the mall, I almost chickened out. But, I finally got up the nerve... thanks to some support from a good friend. ;)
The boys and R went to the state 4A Football Championship today. Our local HS was playing. We lost... darn it! But, the boys still had a blast. CR's best friend has a cousin on Timpview (the team we played), so it was still fun for them to watch.
No comments:
Post a Comment