Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Getting to know me - Christmas

1. Wrapping paper or gift bags? I prefer Wrapping paper... I think it's so much more fun to open. But, I do use bags out of convenience sometimes.
2. Real tree or Artificial? Artificial
3. When do you put up the tree? I usually try to do it within a couple days of Thanksgiving. The only problem is, I have an unwritten rule that that house has to be clean to put it up. LOL! So, whenever that happens!
4. When do you take the tree down?- Usually a few days after Christmas
Do you like eggnog? Yeah, I wish I didn't! YUM!!
.6. Favorite gift received as a child? Hmmm... can't remember. Probably something craft related.
7. Hardest person to buy for? Ray!
8. Easiest person to buy for? Alyson, she loves everything!
9. Do you have a nativity scene? Yes, we have 3
10. Mail or email Christmas cards? Mail
11. Worst Christmas gift you ever received? A used pair of black lace underwear... I think they may have been from DI. LOL!
12. Favorite Christmas Movie? A Christmas Story
13. When do you start shopping for Christmas? Usually in November.. if I shop too early, my kids tend to change their minds.
14. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present? Yes
15. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas? All the yummy goodies!
16. Lights on the tree? Colored... I think kids love colored lights. When my kids are grown, I'll have white lights
17. Favorite Christmas song? Grown Up Christmas List - Amy Grant
18. Travel at Christmas or stay home? Travel to relatives close by
19. Can you name all of Santa's reindeer's? Yes
20. Angel on the tree top or a star? Star
21. Open presents on Christmas Eve or morning? The kids get to open pajamas on Christmas Eve and the rest of the presents on Christmas morning
22. Most annoying thing about this time of the year? Ornery People
> 23. Favorite Ornament theme or color? My tree is a hodgepodge... but I love red and Lime Green
24. Favorite for Christmas dinner? Ham and Cheesy Potatoes
25. What do you want for Christmas this year? A Wii Fit
26. Favorite Christmas memory? My parents making us wait to open presents.

No comments: