Thursday, November 6, 2008
Happy Birthday CS!
Today was CS's birthday. He wanted Pizza Hut for lunch, so I took that to him. He wanted cupcakes for his class, so I delivered those too. I let the kids choose what is for dinner on their birthday. I figure, they should choose what's for dinner one day a year. :) CS said, "How about you make something and Jen makes something and we get together and share!" Such a cutie! I said, "Well, I don't know about that." and Then he said, "Can you make Cream Cheese Chicken and we invite the Andersons over?". So, it was settled. :) We had chocolate cake with chocolate mousse filling and chocolate icing... and it was yummy... a weight watchers nightmare! :( Oh well! CS got a new Wii game that he really wanted, so that was fun for him.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Candice - didn't you know that your child's birthday cake has zero points? It's true!! The fact you gave birth to him and now have to deal with him on a day to day basis negates all the points. Anyway, this is what I tell myself when I finish off the remainder of one of my children's birthday cakes. Unfortunately, my body has not yet received that memo. :(
Tell Cameron to do something funny (but not destructive) so you can blog about it. Cameron stories are the best!
Post a Comment