Sunday, March 15, 2009

Today was CR's first day of passing the sacrament. He got the section to pass to the bishop and counselors and then down our side of the chapel. It was exciting to watch him! I almost cried, but I held it in! LOL! I just can't believe he's that big!!

I was watching another mom in our ward today. She was struggling with her daughter in the nursery. Her daughter had hit somebody and was just having a hard day. I was thinking how I felt with my first child.(CR) How I wondered at times if I was going to be able to be a good mom. How I would get so frustrated with CR. After 5 children, I have mellowed quite a bit, and sometimes I even miss those days, And I wish I knew then, what I know now! Not to sweat the small stuff. To take it easy more and not be so hard on myself. To take time out to play! But, I guess we all have to start somewhere. :)

No comments: