Sunday, March 1, 2009

Today, CR was ordained to be a deacon at church. I can't believe he is 12 already! WOW! He looked so handsome in his white shirt and new tie! I made a bunch of cookies last night and so we invited those who had time to come over after church for cookies and punch. It was really nice. :) I'm so proud of CR and the choices he is making! I know how hard it is to be the oldest child. Nothing like an experiment! ;)

He is the best babysitter! He tends for us almost every weekend. R and I actually get dates! It's SO nice. The money he earns, goes toward his football this fall. He is responsible for paying for half of it.

Anyway, almost all of the kids dental work is done. Miss C's didn't go so well. She did great through the shots, and then when the drilling started, she freaked out. Poor kiddo. So, we will probably need to do it at Primary Children's hospital.

No comments: