


We go camping quite a bit during the summer and my brothers and my dad all have 4-wheelers. So, it drives me crazy when my kids are constantly begging everybody for a ride, etc.... On top of that, Ray has always wanted a 4-wheeler! So, we just got some money and we decided to use a little of it for this 4-wheeler and trailer that we found on KSL Classifieds. Ray picked it up last night, and he pulled in just as I was getting home from picking CR up from scouts. I'm surprised CR stayed in the car until it came to a complete halt! LOL! You should have heard how excited he was!! We didn't tell the kids we were thinking of getting it. So, it was a total surprise. We spent some time taking rides on the back driveway and the kids (and mom and dad) are thrilled! :) I have never driven one before and it was so much fun!
No comments:
Post a Comment