We had SEP conferences at the school today. The kids are all doing really well! :) I can't believe that A is already reading an average of 100 words per minute. Crazy girlie! I also can't believe that there are only 2 months of school left! YIKES! I need to figure out how I'm going to entertain these kidlets for the summer!
We already have our first camping trip booked! I am so excited! It is for Memorial Day weekend. We will be going to Jordanelle Reservoir campground. We went there last year and it was so much fun... and they have hook ups... so no worries about keeping the battery charged and we will have heat! :) bonus! (Oh, and did I mention, they have showers?? Hot showers? and flush toilets!) Ray doesn't stand for that style of camping very often! ;)
1 comment:
I've been to those campgrounds once. The hot showers are nice especially with kids. After they get all muddy, you can give them showers and put them to bed all clean!
Post a Comment