Sunday, February 22, 2009

Things are crazy around here as usual. We had a good friend offer to pay for the kids' dental work, so I am trying to get them all in and get it done. CS is done, I take Miss C tomorrow... that ought to be interesting. She won't even let the dentist look in her mouth without freaking out. I hope tomorrow she will be relaxed after they give her the medicine.

I am so thankful for blessings! We have received so many lately. It seems like just when I get worried that I can't make things work, something or someone comes to help us.

CR will be 12 this next week. I can hardly believe I have a child that old! He will be passing the sacrament at church soon. I'm still totally in denial. Once I see it, I think it's going to shock me!

1 comment:

Jeanette said...

What a tremendous blessing! Dental is so dang expensive, it's not wonder people don't have any teeth left.

Did you get my note wishing you happy birthday? I hope you did. I IM'd you twice that day. I couldn't call because I have Bronchiolitis and I can't talk at all.

I hope you had a good birthday!