Wednesday, January 14, 2009

I have been SO stressed lately. Things with Ray's work have slowed down. Budget cuts. So, our income has drastically decreased. It's nice having R around, but it couldn't come at a worse time. I keep reminding myself, that there are a lot of people without work right now, so I need to be thankful that R has a job.

At the same time, Cameron had an abcess tooth, so I took him to the dentist... I walked out with an estimate... my portion of over $200. 7 cavities! and Cadee has 2 cavities. Since she isn't cooperative, we will have to start with sedation and that is $90... so her total will be $130.00.... Then, a couple days ago, our stove broke. It's going to be over $200 to get it fixed, so I have been looking at KSL, thinking maybe it will be cheaper to get a used stove. It's just one thing after another. It will all work out. It always does! I just have to keep reminding myself!

4 comments:

Gentrey said...

Candice, hold off on the stove. If Mike can't fix it, we may be able to work something else out. I'll call you tomorrow. :)

Candice said...

SO funny! I didn't even think about you reading my blog! LOL! Ok, sounds good! :) Hugs!

Marly said...

The problem is, you married into the wrong family. Obviously crisis mode hasn't quite ended yet. Sorry it's not going well.

Candice said...

You think Marly? Don't forget this is YOUR family I married into! ;)