Monday, January 26, 2009

Tag!

I was tagged *thanks Jennie* Ü

5 Things I was doing 10 years ago at this time:

1. Colin was in the hospital right about this time 10 years ago for pneumonia and asthma.
2. I was pregnant... maybe that was a bit longer than 10 years. LOL! *He's 10 now*
3. We were living in the duplex in Holladay.
4. I was working at Super Target in Sandy
5. I loved to scrapbook, and spent hours on end scrapbooking... oh to have those leisure days back! LOL!

5 Things on my list to do today:
1. Go to Work at the Sports Mall
2. Go to lunch with Ray
3. Pay RC Willey bill. *thanks to that dang freezer that went out!*
4. Take Aly to dance
5. Work for MCT

5 Snacks that I love
1. Chocolate
2. brownies
3. popcorn
4. cashews
5. pistacchios

5 Things I would do if I became a billionaire:
1. pay my tithing
2. Pay off my debts
3. Move to a more remote area.... someplace where my kids can run and play and explore. :)
4. Help my family and friends
5. Invest for my family's future

No comments: