Saturday, January 24, 2009

So, thanks to an awesome SIL, we got things taken care of with the stove situation! Thanks Gent! We were able to get an inexpensive used stove, it's really nice and it will do the job nicely until something else is in the budget. :)

Today, I had a make-over at Nordstroms. It was kind of fun. Although, I had enough eye makeup on for 3 people. LOL! I bought a new lipstick. It's the first time in a long time that I have loved a lipstick color!

Ray has been taking the kids to the gym more often. They went tonight. They play basketball, swim and then they go in the hot tub and last, but not least, they took a shower to be ready for church in the morning.

3 comments:

Boyds said...

hey i hope the eye makeup was a pretty blue 80's style.....
miss you....

Candice said...

I miss you TOO! Nope, it was plum... but HOLY COW! I don't think I have EVER worn that much eyeliner!

Jeanette said...

I hate that feeling that the whole world is crashing down on you. {{{Big hugs}}}

I hope things work out soon, glad to hear you found a stove at least.

I hear you on the dentist bills too, I just forked out over five hundred for one tooth, and I still have three to go *Sigh*