Sunday, January 11, 2009

Today we spent all day cleaning out the "other side" of our basement to make a make-shift room for the boys. They are just WAY too crowded in that one bedroom with 3 of them and they are getting older now. So, we stacked rubbermaid boxes for the walls and this next week, I will be making walls from sheets and blankets. CS and CR's beds are already down there... and I can hear them down there talking STILL at 12:30 am. Just a little too excited to sleep I guess! ;) Good thing it's a weekend... too bad church starts at 9am. LOL! I swore I would never move my kids down there before we had sheet rock walls... but I gave in. They wanted to stay down there, and my brothers did that when I was younger, and they lived through it! (Love how I try to make myself feel better?) So, once the bathroom upstairs is finished, then we will be moving on to the basement, to make them some official rooms. Until then, they are loving what they have!

1 comment:

Jeanette said...

Don't feel bad, this is probably the greatest adventure they've had in a good while LOL

It's like camping, only without the bugs, and smelly sleeping bags.