Saturday, February 14, 2009

I'm spoiled

Today, my friend Jen took me for a pedicure for my birthday! I LOVE pedicures! It was so nice. On the way home, we stopped at this shoe store with really nice shoes. Jen has problems with her arches hurting. She has a totally opposite problem from me. I have NO arch, and she has high arches. Anyway, she needs sandals for her trip to Cancun. So, we both ended up getting sandals. Ray let me have mine for my birthday, :) and I LOVE them! They are the nicest sandals I have ever owned! I hate to admit, I ended up with a size 12. YIKES! I usually wear an 11, because I don't want to admit that they are a little tight, and I can't usually find anything I like in a 12, it's hard enough in an 11. Ray also got me a CD collection and some cashews for Valentines Day! YUM! and we went to dinner at Jasmine.... it was a really fun day. :)

No comments: