So, Friday night when CR was at scout camp, we got a call a little after 10, and CR wanted us to pick him up. We were getting our shoes on to head out when the scout leader called back and said that there was a leader going home and that CR could have his tent for the night if he wanted to stay. CR was fine with that. So, he ended up staying. I saw pictures of it the next day... and Holy cow! I don't blame the boy. They were fitting 2 boys under a picnic table, that had a snow cave built over it. It was so tight and squishy! Anyway, CR came home on Saturday in good spirits, so that's good!
Miss C is making me crazy lately! It's like her little body just realized it is 2! She is into EVERYTHING! The other morning, she got up and found that cupcakes A and Lily made and squished a few of them ALL OVER!! It was a disaster and then later that night, she got the shredded cheese off the counter after dinner... and had fun throwing it all over the kitchen in between bites.
Tuesday I am in charge of our Humanitarian Aid project for Enrichment night... so I have a ton to get done tomorrow. We are making fleece hats and scarves for the Homeless Shelter. I already have the patterns made, and I need to go buy fleece. I am really excited for the project! I love stuff like this!
1 comment:
Hi Candice,
It's Rick's sister Angel. I saw your blog on Tracy's, and I wanted to say how cute your family is. I can't believe how big your kids have gotten. I think the last time we saw you, your youngest was tiny, and I was pregnant with our last! It was fun to see you guys, and I will keep peeking (hope that's ok) Take care!!!
Angel
Post a Comment