Sunday, February 15, 2009

So, I woke up this morning with a migraine and just feeling horrible. Ray got me some excedrin and some bread and water and I went back to sleep for a couple hours. When I woke up, I was feeling dizzy and nauseous... if I didn't know better, I would think I was pregnant. Anyway, I am really emotional today and I realized, I ran out of my medication a couple days ago. So, I called Target and decided that I would go get it even though it's Sunday. When I got there, I told the pharmacist, "I haven't taken my meds for a couple days, and I feel terrible." She said, "Um, Nauseous, Headaches and Dizziness?". I said, "YEP!". She said that it's not addictive, but your body gets used to it, so you go through withdrawls. So, no wonder I feel like crap today. She said I should feel better tomorrow. In the meantime, I'd like to go back to bed for the day! LOL!

1 comment:

Gentrey said...

Hope you're feeling better today. :)